The Malkoff Potential Group Buy Sounding Board

scout24

Flashaholic
I'd be interested in a 5000k M91N with the same voltage range as the last group buy run. Sorry I missed them...

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I added the M61N HOT GB here as well. Not sure if we want to migrate that conversation here too as well. I'd really like to see that one happen!

RSLSCKBEKLSHKL

Newly Enlightened
The Hot neutral ppl want, is it with hi/low installed?
If so, if my suggestion doesn't make the cut, I'd love to have a neutral HOT with hi/low installed. Sounds ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Oh. Must of missed that.

Has anybody contacted Gene to see if you can even get a neutral LED and his optic?

I mean the HOT is nice because it's bright and has throw. With a neutral led will you still get 740 lumens and 20,000 lux. ??

Last edited:

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody contacted Gene to see if you can even get a neutral LED and his optic?

I mean the HOT is nice because it's bright and has throw. With a neutral led will you still get 740 lumens and 20,000 lux. ??

M61HOT uses an XP-L HI, can be had in virtually any K temp, in fact the V6 bin 5000K XP-L HI is currently the brightest/ most efficient, so it would likely be more potent.

The Hot neutral ppl want, is it with hi/low installed?
If so, if my suggestion doesn't make the cut, I'd love to have a neutral HOT with hi/low installed. Sounds ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Group Buys are generally for the dropin only. You can add a H/L ring to any Malkoff MD# series light. You can buy the H/L ring on the Malkoff site.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
" M61HOT uses an XP-L HI, can be had in virtually any K temp, in fact the V6 bin 5000K XP-L HI is currently the brightest/ most efficient, so it would likely be more potent. "

Oh well that makes it a little more interesting 🧐

Latest posts