why am i so darn shy

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uh oh!
Sounds like Icebreak knows the location I am talking about. Wait until the Hogs start playing again, it will give you time to "read up" on some books.
Go there this Saturday morning, let us know if it works in the off season.
The problem with that knowledge is I was already married when I figured it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif Oh well, such is life.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well BentHeadTX, I've got a GF but I do like meeting people. For some reason I find women to be much more interesting than men. GF is fine with that. We started out being friends. Maybe I should take a couple of my single buddies?

Now lets' see...I wonder if that's western Arkansas or central Arkansas. Hmmm.

One of my buddies runs a couple of computer labs at a local college. He looks forward to when the girls' volley ball team comes in. Most of them are on scholarships and come from all over the country and the world. He introduced me to several of them. I enjoyed meeting one of the Russian coeds. Very engaging conversationalist. Kind disposition. Great voice and accent. Walked like a dream. Looked like Anna Kournikova's more attractive cousin.

Please excuse the rambling. I love women.

Gotta go now. Someone is at the door. Probably GF.