dont ever ever ever ever ever watch the movie jack *** on dvd number 2

raggie33

*the raggedier*
it had some funny parts but it was. so gross. i mean i realy throwed up watching it. and it was to gay i have no problem with gay pople but i dont wanna see some parts.that are in the life.only reason i make this thread is to warn people

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah....I couldn't believe some of the stuff they were doing!
The stuff some will do for money is just crazy!

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
add a comma to the title of the thread and it's even funnier: dont ever ever ever ever ever watch the movie jack *** on dvd,number 2

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought they were both hilarious. I don't remember wanting to throw up during the second one, but I did gag a little bit during the first one, when one of the guys made a snow cone, flavored it with his own urine, and then ate it. That was pretty gross.

DoubleDutch

Enlightened
The Netherlands - one foot below sea level
Mmmm, the Dutch television has a series with an item called "******* & Prejudice".

Yes, it's what you think it is: people in costumes beating the crap out of each other in a very civilized way.
grinser2.gif

Kees

raggie33

*the raggedier*
no offfense but as said before im not homophobic but that movie was gay.if a dude ever puts stuff in anything other then his pockets thats way to gay for me.and in the dvd they put to much things in places other then pockets.. btw i cleaned up this reply as much as i can maybe it shopuld be delted ?

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw the first one and it was funny. I just felt bad about the poor people in public that was exposed to the dancing guy in the g sring.

benchmade_boy

Flashlight Enthusiast
cobb said:
I saw the first one and it was funny. I just felt bad about the poor people in public that was exposed to the dancing guy in the g sring.
dude that guy is my teachers nephew. or uncle i cant remember:thinking: