Back from the past...

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Guys, long time no see/hear/talk/post/inquire/blah...

I missed anything juicy? New LSs? New Hyperlights? New technology that would make me take out a mortgage?

I've been out of here for so long, I actually saved some money! Lol... J/K... But it's nice to drop by once in a while. Been busy working on my Masters and working in general. Hematology definately ain't for the weak of mind (or thinning of hair, depending on how you look at it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )...

Just checkin' up on things; will definately try dropping by more later.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Welcome back man !
And yes, a lot of exciting new things, your money won't last long!
Good to have you back!
bernhard

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Seen the LionHeart that Mr. Bulk is working on? Let's just say it will be the cat's meow. Rechargeable (Lithium Ion), regulated, dimmable, and a throw king for it's size. $200-$233 with battery and charger.

And yes, you still have the opportunity to sign up for one. Go to the Custom/Modified B/S/T and add your name to the bottom of List #1.

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
o_O

I will have to check this out... Can always count on Charlie making my pockets lighter, lol.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey yeah there Falcon...welcome back! Wow, do you have some reading to catch up on, not to mention all of the new torches that have arrived!

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hey Falcon! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
buzzard!

swoop in a little more from time to time will ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

FalconFX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh, I will. I'm now relegated to stalking Mr Bulk for another one of his creations...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif