• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: LD50vn ;-)

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Vinh-
What do u think about a triple (mule or optic) on one side and dedomed XML2 on the other? ~cost?
Just curious - still planning on someday buying one of these for my helmet and retire my current quad p60 single XML mule setup.
I still love the side by side form factor. Surprised there aren't more options out there.

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Vinh-
What do u think about a triple (mule or optic) on one side and dedomed XML2 on the other? ~cost?
Just curious - still planning on someday buying one of these for my helmet and retire my current quad p60 single XML mule setup.
I still love the side by side form factor. Surprised there aren't more options out there.
I think that would be perfect, if only you could access each side separately. It would make an amazing EDC light then.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can probably be done but its really too much work.

I wouldn't care/want separation of the sides. Could u do a mule/optic triple easily on one side and PDT on the other?

I know - could always do warm/HiCRI domed on one side and single PDT the other but triple + PDT would be neat.

gsteve

Enlightened
Any idea how this compares to the klaus rc30 i think its called? They are claiming 2400 lm

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any idea how this compares to the klaus rc30 i think its called? They are claiming 2400 lm

Wow must be driven hard from the factory. I haev not seen that light so I am not sure myself. I like Fenix though!Bias when it comes to Fenix!

MikeVA76

Newly Enlightened
This is easily my new favorite light. Picked one up on the deal of the day thread a while back. I have a K40, LD75, C22c, D25, mm15 and an Hc90 all from Vinh. But this light in terms of just sheer usefulness is where it's at. I can run it at about 30% power walking the dog or on a hike and it's all the light you need. It'll put an instant smile on your face at a 100%. Great heat management and it clips right to the shoulder strap of my pack. Everybody should have one of these.

Mike