• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: DreamVN

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have upgraded all the DreamVN Orings. The stock one is too small. No idea why...

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
+1, this looked amazing!Vinh is really pulling it out of the hat the last couple of releases! Im not the sort that could EDC something this special though but refuse queens so wasn't for me for sure, not that I could of anyways lol, got to many others on order, Its like Xmas has come early for a lot of us!

thepit56

Newly Enlightened
WOW! My girlfriend just gave me one of these to celebrate a big promotion and I can't say enough how freaking awesome this light is. It's my first vinh light and what a light to start with. Now I might need to get her her own vinh light so she doesn't try to steal mine

ruke

Enlightened
WOW! My girlfriend just gave me one of these to celebrate a big promotion and I can't say enough how freaking awesome this light is. It's my first vinh light and what a light to start with. Now I might need to get her her own vinh light so she doesn't try to steal mine

Wow, what a keeper...any sisters?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

jv01

Newly Enlightened
Vinh > my dream ti came this morning!! thanks so much for the great service.

you are one of cpf under appreciated members thanks again. jv01 ct

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats jv!
I would love to have this light.
I think you should post some pics so I can drool :)
Ty