• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: DreamVN

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
my wife usually doesnt have a problem with my spending... usually I am the cheapo/tight wad in our family .. and she is the one who wants to blow it all on fun stuff LOL.

Im still on the fence about one of these... i think if it was 18650 I would already have bought 2 of them lol

ven

Flashaholic
Congrats Roberto:)

I have a feeling that you will be in the minority of actual users..............actually use the light and imo thats great.:)

Capolini

Banned
Congrats Roberto:)

I have a feeling that you will be in the minority of actual users..............actually use the light and imo thats great.:)

Do you think most people would get it just as a collectors item? You are right,,,,,I will use it!:thumbsup:

ven

Flashaholic
Do you think most people would get it just as a collectors item? You are right,,,,,I will use it!:thumbsup:

I do Roberto,for me personally spending that amount,such an nice light(not keen on UI tbh though) and touched by vinh,i think its a waste not to use. Its not going to go up in value imho,even if it did it would be $$ and not $$$$ so for me its a very nice EDC :thumbsup:

Capolini

Banned
I do Roberto,for me personally spending that amount,such an nice light(not keen on UI tbh though) and touched by vinh,i think its a waste not to use. Its not going to go up in value imho,even if it did it would be $$ and not $$$$ so for me its a very nice EDC :thumbsup:

Don't you like the little magnetic controlled rotary ring?

ven

Flashaholic
Don't you like the little rotary ring?

Yes i do like it,i just think it could have been better,the actual modes are ok ,.Now if it was like the v11r infinite ring then i would have been sold. Dont get me wrong,i would still like to own one,certainly a vinh version for sure,but cost,use amount *for me* its not enough to justify.

Capolini

Banned
Yes i do like it,i just think it could have been better,the actual modes are ok ,.Now if it was like the v11r infinite ring then i would have been sold. Dont get me wrong,i would still like to own one,certainly a vinh version for sure,but cost,use amount *for me* its not enough to justify.

I have the V11Rvn and like it. I also like my TN31/32 magnetic control ring with set outputs like this dream is going to be.

I hear you about cost/use amount to justify it!! ,,,,,that is why I need to sell some lights because none of us can use 38 torches at once!! There are people w/ many more than I have!I can and did justify getting this light, but I am not one who can justify or believe in shelf queens!! if I don't use them I feel guilty and they must be sold or given away!

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I totally agree Cap.
I want to be able to use all the lights I have.
If you are interested Doc has a giveaway thread :)

ven

Flashaholic
I agree with TY who agrees with you :laughing:

Not sure how many lights i have but its too many and some i have gifted,odd one sold but mainly keep,not shelf queens but hardly used draw kings :laughing:

For me,need or not,if can justify it for collecting,using or any reason all is good,just for me i do try use them,more you have the harder it is to get value out of each one.

I have a special light coming up from sir vinh,so no other light purchases,i am on a FPB (Flashlight Purchase Ban) :laughing:

Off topic i am having lots of *beep* away from lights,rach crashed her car and mine is broke,been working on it for 2 days flat,ecu,dizzy,everything and now running but cutting out so need to trace why. Wont bore with the details as its very in depth so additional spending is out of question,right now i cant get to work!!

Back to lights and sorry for digression,Roberto,please post some pics in abundance of the dream once received,i want it showed off please:)

Good luck deciding on what lights to sell:duh2: from what i have seen its going to be a tough one:whistle:
ps- good to see you back on here again,missed your posts!
:thumbsup:

Capolini

Banned
I just told my girlfriend that I got an early Christmas present to myself! I asked her to take a guess as what it may be?!

,,,,,,,,,,ahhh,another flashlight? I said yes!

She said OMG how many is that now, 40? I said, no,,,only 38!lol!:laughing:

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL Wow 38!!!!
One of these days I will have that kind of collection.
I may be divorced but at least I will have a lot of cool lights :)

Capolini

Banned
LOL Wow 38!!!!
One of these days I will have that kind of collection.
I may be divorced but at least I will have a lot of cool lights :)

I am sure you will if you want to.

It took me almost 2 years. 14 are/will be Vinh lights.

Like I said before there are others[Kevin/Justin] who have that many[38] Vinh lights and a grand total of who knows how many!:eek:

ven

Flashaholic
WOW snapped up,congrats kmart,no more dreams for anyone now.............well vn ones anyway