• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: LD50vn ;-)

hazza

Newly Enlightened
Welcome aboard! The LD20 is a great light, and also my first 'proper' one, but once you get your first 18650 light it changes everything hehe!

Gforce

Newly Enlightened
The more I use LD50vn the more I love it. Perfect balance of power and portability ! Very large hot spot and suprisingly good throw ! One on the best, most universal and useful lights in my VN collection of 13 lights !

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I love the LD50vn too. I can compare performance all day long but this is the one I grab most of the time when I head out.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
got my ld50vn w/4000k & copper heat sink. i skip my daily walks now and make them nightly or in the a.m. before the birds get up. truly outstanding piece of technology. who thinks of this stuff. tint is like fireplace warm, considering it's the warmest thing in my collection. i'm definitely going to pay extra for the pdtn next time to round everything out. THANK YOU VINH FOR EVERYTHING, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
As per usual an excellent review Mr. Selfbuilt!!!
Thank you much for your hard work and for bringing us all this awesome information.
Thank you,
Ty

gofastman

Enlightened
Not impossible but heat sinking would be tough

What would be the consequences? Are we talking short run time or electronics and /or battery damage?
I guess if I were after what that setup would put out a MM15vn would be a better route to take, right?

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
What would be the consequences? Are we talking short run time or electronics and /or battery damage?
I guess if I were after what that setup would put out a MM15vn would be a better route to take, right?

Fitment and heat sinking is the toughest...I woudl have to draw it out. Kinda hard to explain

If you like flood MM15vn is King.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Just picked one of these up off of CPFMP, PDTc with copper, what a great light! The size to power ratio is great, I agree with others it is a great balance.

gofastman

Enlightened
got my ld50vn w/4000k & copper heat sink. i skip my daily walks now and make them nightly or in the a.m. before the birds get up. truly outstanding piece of technology. who thinks of this stuff. tint is like fireplace warm, considering it's the warmest thing in my collection. i'm definitely going to pay extra for the pdtn next time to round everything out. THANK YOU VINH FOR EVERYTHING, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

So is a 4000k dome on roughly equivalent to PDTw?

aribach

Newly Enlightened
Anybody thinking about getting this light get it now!! It's amazing, got mine today and i am very happy with it.
It's a great mix of flood and throw.
My edc from now on for sure :)