• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: Z1vn - Flood2Throw

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofastman

Enlightened
Re: Super Exciting New Release!

I really, really like this light! It's quickly becoming my favorite. I'm pretty sure I have to get the Zrayvn now too. :thumbsup:

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

If anybody with an SBT-70 version wants to part with it let me know - originally I paid for one but withdrew because of Vinh not being able to find the led in stock, but I know he got 2(?) in the end.

Luxion

Newly Enlightened

If anybody with an SBT-70 version wants to part with it let me know - originally I paid for one but withdrew because of Vinh not being able to find the led in stock, but I know he got 2(?) in the end.

Did you get it and if so, what are your thoughts about SBT-70's performance? I just got mine today with a U3 PDTc and copper and I am very pleased with the throw and flood of this light. I almost ordered one with an SBT-70 because I like the round die and additional lumens, but the price pushed me to the U3.

mjgsxr

Enlightened

Does anyone know if you can get the SBT-70 LED a more nw colour Not a fan of the cool white but love the round projection of the led.

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does anyone know if you can get the SBT-70 LED a more nw colour Not a fan of the cool white but love the round projection of the led.

Yes, definitely... Besides the 7000K variety, it is also available in 5700K (90 CRI) and 3000K (95 CRI), but bear in mind that you sacrifice nearly half the luminous flux in the 3000K variety and overdriving the emitter tint causes tint shift and affects CRI. The SBT-70 is best driven hard. :)

mjgsxr

Enlightened

Thanks for the info jonwkng. Vinh don't know if you still are having trouble finding the SBT -70 Led but would be interested in one in this light with a nw colour more like the mtg2 led. If that would be possible I would definitely take one

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did you get it and if so, what are your thoughts about SBT-70's performance? I just got mine today with a U3 PDTc and copper and I am very pleased with the throw and flood of this light. I almost ordered one with an SBT-70 because I like the round die and additional lumens, but the price pushed me to the U3.
Yes I did get one from Vinh and yes they are quite expensive in SBT70 but for the purpose/need I bought it for I'm real happy with it, I always get heaps of comments on how bright it is.
I prefer the round beam way more than square. Green Efest IMR 4200mAh batteries are giving me a higher measurable output than any of the 5 different brand best high output 26650's I've got.
Inside the house up close on wide you do see some of the purple tint in the light, but outside and on spot you don't really notice it - just tons of blinding throw.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes I did get one from Vinh and yes they are quite expensive in SBT70 but for the purpose/need I bought it for I'm real happy with it, I always get heaps of comments on how bright it is.
I prefer the round beam way more than square. Green Efest IMR 4200mAh batteries are giving me a higher measurable output than any of the 5 different brand best high output 26650's I've got.
Inside the house up close on wide you do see some of the purple tint in the light, but outside and on spot you don't really notice it - just tons of blinding throw.

have you got any of the 3500 mah purple efest 26650?
those are the best of my bunch.

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast

No I don't have purple Efests, when I was looking for batteries I read on the other forum that the green Efests were as good or in fact slightly better so I bought them as they were a newer battery and have more mAh - I got more lux OTF than my gold kingkongs / orange MNKE's / 5200 keeppowers / Xtar 26650's / Trustfire TF 26650 - I also tried Samsung 18650 INR 25R 2500mAh and Samsung 18650 INR 30Q 3000mAh - but green Efest's still gave a higher lux reading.

Edit: just found a little on them http://ukvapers.org/Thread-New-Efest-26650-batteries

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.