R.I.P ARC Forum. ..a dark day in CPF History

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am one of the people who waited and waited and waited for my order.

Then yesterday out of nowhere, I finally got my flashlights! :twothumbs

Thank you!

Me too!!!!! They appear to be OK after all - Had a little problem with my order - just unlucky I suppose - spoke to Maria - all sorted now.

Good luck to them all - small companies must continue to thrive as far as I'm concerned.

paulr

Flashaholic
I haven't carried any of mine on my keys in a while, but I still have one tucked away in a belt pack and another next to my bed that I use around the house at night. I wonder where the company is headed. They are great little lights but maybe Peter has had enough.

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I will always have an Arc close by.

Count me in.
It's in my pocket:devil:

I've tried a few other AAA's but I keep going back to ARC.
My friend's wife refused to accept a light from me a couple years ago. Then last year I showed her some Arc-P's and she took one home. Next time I went to Japan she said she uses it all the time and just loves it.
So I showed her some iTP's, more L0D's and LF2XT's and she said that what she likes about the Arc-P is how simple it looks, operates, how light it is, and the feel of it. Gransee really did an excellent job of designing this classic and I don't foresee letting go of my MiillerMods!

MikeG1P315

Newly Enlightened
For what it's worth, I ordered an Arc6 on the 15th and received it on the 22nd. Very happy with it, ashamed I waited so long to buy it! They did ship the wrong sleeve, but I'm working that out now and know Maria and Peter will take care of me.

I know there have been mixed experiences on CPF with Arc, but I've always been a happy customer.

chef4850

Enlightened
I ordered a arc 6 on march 19, 2010 and I did recieve a order conformation but no other e-mails yet. I hope that this is not going to be an issue as I am really looking foward to getting this light. :candle:

Chef

Latest posts