The new ipad wtf?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i love apples hardware and hate there software . there cpus are so dang good

lumen aeternum

Enlightened
How good is that keyboard? If I can type with the same feel & accuracy as on a Mac laptop, it could be useful. Providing I can use the iPAD for computing tasks instead of just passively viewing junk.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I cannot comment on it vs a Mac laptop because I've no experience with a Mac laptop. But will say it's smaller than a laptop keyboard so there's that adjustment required.

Some keys are in different spots from some keyboards I've used over the years. But the keys themselves aren't floppy/sloppy feeling when you don't hit it dead center.
IMG_2435.jpeg

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Omg mine made me waste hours and hours and hours I kept having an unknown device connect to my WiFi router I changed ssid pass word etc etc Mac filtering turned off wps . Turned out it was my iPad useing some fake MAC address . Drove me crazy

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Omg mine made me waste hours and hours and hours I kept having an unknown device connect to my WiFi router I changed ssid pass word etc etc Mac filtering turned off wps . Turned out it was my iPad useing some fake MAC address . Drove me crazy
You can turn off the fake MAC address thing but it's there for your privacy. I leave mine on. It did throw me the first time I saw it on my router's MAC list though.